This position is being filled under Direct-Hire Authority for Financial Management Experts. DISA has delegated authority by the Office of the Secretary of Defense to directly appoint qualified candidates possessing a finance, accounting, management, or actuarial science degree, or a related degree from an accredited college or university in a field of study, or equivalent experience, related to the functions of the position to be filled.Learn more about this agency
- Conducts periodic audits, reviews, special studies and analysis and investigations of financial and other operations.
- Manages the audit function at DISA and supervises a small number of auditors.
- Participates in Audit Branch strategic planning.
- Reviews and evaluates Branch goals and objectives and recommends adjustments.
- Directs teams of staff auditors in the execution and follow-up of audits reflected in the Branch's portion of the DISA IG's annual audit plan.
- Designs and maintains a performance-oriented risk assessment tool, performs risk assessments within the domain of Agency program management, internal controls, and compliance.
Occasional travel - Less than 25%
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/524563500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.