About the Position: This position is located at the Maneuver Center of Excellence (MCOE), Fort Benning, Ga. The MCOE is located 100 miles south of Atlanta, Georgia, and is adjacent to Columbus, Georgia and Phenix City, Alabama. The geography and climate are ideal for year round military training. Public transportation and free parking are available.Learn more about this agency
In addition to using the USA Jobs tool, applicants must follow "Qualifications" instructions to be considered for this position.
- Provide guidance in matters of religious education, youth ministry, administers, and coordination of the religious education program.
- Advises on appropriate courses of action to improve religious education programming.
- Develops installation religious education marketing and advertising plans with emphasis on religious education and youth ministry.
- Provides marketing and advertising for emphasis on religious education and youth ministry.
- Reviews and evaluates religious education and youth ministry needs and programs.
- Develops curriculum, theological instruction, teacher training and volunteer requirements for the religious education program.
- Guides and trains both Religious education and youth ministry specialists on leadership and instruction skills.
- Assesses religious education needs of various groups such as junior enlisted personnel, young married couples, military personnel, civilians, family members, contractors, and retirees through use of surveys, questionnaires, and community involvement.
Occasional travel - This position has a Temporary Duty (TDY) or business travel requirement of 10% of the time.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/524204900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.