This position is located in the Department of Defense Office of Inspector General (DoD OIG), DODIG - DIG FOR ADMINISTRATIVE INV. Directorate for Hotline Analysis and Follow-up (Hotline AFU).Learn more about this agency
As a Supervisory Hotline Investigator, GS-1810-14, your typical work assignments may include the following:
- Supervises a team analyzing sensitive, complex investigations into allegations involving DoD Officials and special assignments, as directed.
- Processes or analyzes classified hotline complaints relating to intelligence matters using systems that disseminate and store SCI information.
- Supervises a team conducting analysis of preliminary inquiries to determine whether issues have merit, have already been investigated by another organization, and if more formal inquiry is appropriate.
- Ensures complaint information is properly coded and entered into the hotline database.
- Analyzes hotline reports and findings of investigations to ensure compliance with established guidelines. Recommends further action, policy or process improvements if necessary.
- Conducts oversight reviews of inquiries conducted by Inspectors General of the Military Departments and Defense Agencies.
- Maintains contact with DoD OIG staff offices and designated officials.
- As necessary, briefs DoD OIG management, other senior DoD officials, Members of Congress and their staff on the status and results of investigations, oversight reviews, and special projects.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel less than 10% for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/523998400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.