The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is for U.S. Citizens and Non-Citizens residing within a 30 mile radius of West Point, NY. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)Learn more about this agency
This position is located at the West Point Club.
- Performs a variety of routine manual tasks in a kitchen or dining area following established procedures. Prepares foods by sorting, washing, peeling, and cutting fresh fruit and vegetables.
- Sets up glasses, silverware, dishes, trays, napkins, condiments and cold menu items such as salads, desserts, breads, and cold beverages on a serving line or tables. Removes dishes and trays from tables after meals. Washes tables and counters.
- Operates, breaks down, and cleans all equipment assigned to the area for food preparation. Cleans kitchen equipment such as worktables, sinks and refrigerators. Separates foods waste and trash from dishes, glasses and silverware.
- Stores clean dishes, glasses and silverware. Vacuums and shampoos carpets; sweeps and mops kitchen floors. Cleans windows and washes walls. Cleans and sanitizes trash cans, disposes of trash. Loads and operates dishwashers.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/523909900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.