This position is located at the Aurora Community Activity Center.Learn more about this agency
The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is Fort Greely and surrounding communities within 150 miles of the installation. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)
For more information on this position, please see the position description.
- Performs a variety of tasks having several steps or a sequence of tasks that requires attention to work operations in a kitchen or dining area following established procedures.
- Sets up cafeteria lines, steam-tables, dining room tables, and side service stands with hot and cold food items including meats, vegetables, salads, desserts, bread, butter, and beverages; replenishes as necessary.
- Serves food by order and proper proportion.
- Break down and cleans tables and area when meal is finished and returns dishes and food to the kitchen area.
- Operates, break downs, and cleans all equipment assigned to the area for food preparation.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/523559000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.