This position is located in the Office of Inspector General (OIG), Office of Program Audits and Evaluations (OM), of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation. The Office of Program Audits and Evaluations evaluates, reviews, studies, or analyzes FDIC programs and activities to provide independent, objective information to facilitate FDIC management decision -making and improve operations.Learn more about this agency
The incumbent serves as a junior staff member on audits or evaluations. Under the direction and subject to close review of an Auditor or Evaluator-in-Charge, Supervisory Auditor or Evaluator, or more senior team member, the incumbent:
Performs non-complex audit or evaluation procedures or assists more senior team members in completing complex assignment procedures. Procedures may include:
- Performing research to help gather background information about the program and relevant criteria.
- Reviewing documents provided by or prepared by program officials to ascertain accuracy and completeness of information provided and/or to test compliance with program controls.
- Performing data analysis to organize data, identify trends, and otherwise interpret results.
- Preparing written summaries results of procedures performed.
- Preparing assignment documentation for the purpose of supporting work performed.
- Participating in meetings with program officials, team, and OIG management.
Occasional travel - This position requires occasional travel.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/523437300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.