Learn more about this agency
These positions are located at Supply Bldg. 1501, Fort Stewart, GA.
Flexible positions will normally be scheduled between 0-40 hours per week dependent upon the needs of the organization. There are no guaranteed hours for flexible positions.
- Opens and unpacks cartons of materials and removes contents. Moves or uses hand truck to move various items requiring delivery or storage. Sets up and breaks down multi-functional areas.
- Arranges mobile furniture, movable walls, light equipment, etc. Washes and waxes vehicles.
- Polices assigned areas, collects and disposes of trash and debris, cuts grass and pulls weeds, waters grass and flower beds, spreads mulch, and rakes leaves.
- Sweeps, vacuums, mops, scrubs and waxes floors. Uses industrial household cleaners to clean, disinfect and deodorize windows, mirrors, fixtures, and facilities. Replenishes supplies as necessary.
- Reports facility condition to supervisor including the need for repairs. Dusts and polishes furniture. Empties trash.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/523360000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.