About the Position:Learn more about this agency
This position serves as a Procurement Analyst, GS-1102-14 in Army Futures Command (AFC), Army Artificial Intelligence Task Force located in Washington, D.C. AFC exists to modernize the way the Army does business by creating a space of endless possibilities to explore, develop, and test new methods, organizations, and technologies. Visit us on www.armyfuturescommand.com and join the team leading the Army into the future!
- Act as Government enabler to offer contracting program solutions to assigned customers.
- Perform advanced procurement planning with concerned technical program offices and coordinate with executing contracting organizations to gain approvals for the acquisition strategies and supporting documents for specific requirements
- Provide policy and acquisition guidance to the PM personnel engaged in planning and scheduling acquisition actions, and recommends changes/corrections based on an analysis of the acquisition requirement.
- Assist with acquisition packages; providing policy and acquisition guidance; reviewing, preparing and participating in the preparation of acquisition procurement documents; contracting and business advisory services to product teams.
- Attend and participate in information and decision briefings and meetings.
- Plan, develop and establishe the procurement objectives and contractual strategy for assigned acquisition programs.
- Recognize problem areas and provide advice and assistance in such areas as policy, requirements, procedures, and methods. Monitors cost and performance analysis and recommends actions necessary to assure compliance, according to contract terms.
25% or less - Business travel up to 10% of the time.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/522998100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.