This job opportunity is for a Airplane Pilotposition, position descriptionD0253P02, within the 141st ARSof the New Jersey Air National Guard. This vacancy announcement is a Title 32, Excepted Service position.Learn more about this agency
The purpose of the position is to pilot a unit-equipped (UE) airplane, perform piloting responsibilities, and perform administrative tasks in support of the Air Operations program.
This position is for an indefinite length of time and is not permanent.
As a Airplane Pilot, GS-2181-13, may be expected to accomplish the following:
- Maintain mission qualifications in the assigned airplane
- Check or verify that the airplane is ready for flight
- Operate the airplane with the utmost safety
- Maintain airplane logs and forms, write flight reports, coordinate with maintenance personnel on service conditions, and conduct post-flight checks
- Adopt and implement policy to ensure accomplishment of all required training
- Develop unit deliberate planning for implementation of wartime, base and national tasking
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/522540000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.