About the Position:Learn more about this agency
- This position may be filled by temporary promotion or temporary reassignment.
- Temporary promotion/reassignment may be extended up to a maximum of five years.
- Competitive temporary promotion or reassignment may be made permanent without further competition.
- Serves as a Consumer Research Team Leader and expert to Natick management on all aspects of the Consumer Research program.
- Provides technical leadership to promote and integrate Soldier feedback into all Natick Research Development Technical and Engineering programs as applicable/appropriate.
- Represents and acts for Natick in briefings, meetings, etc. relating to Soldier feedback and/or consumer research program, methods and project data.
- Provides technical direction and assignments to other staff members responsible for implementing surveys, focus groups and study support for other teams with the directorate.
- Demonstrates competencies to lead people, change and business development.
- Demonstrate adaptability, flexibility and appropriate risk taking to set priorities, establish longer term goals, and develop business opportunities.
50% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/522523200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.