About the Position:
- This position is a term appointment Not To Exceed (NTE) 1 Year and 1 Day.
- Term appointments may be extended up to a maximum of six years.
- Contingent to specific conditions there may be an opportunity to be noncompetitively converted to a career-conditional or career appointment.
- You will serve as a Program Analyst within the US Army NSRDEC, Office of the Chief of Staff DCS, G-8, Financial Management, assigned to the Aerial Delivery Directorate. Specifically you will:
- Perform program analysis and administrative functions.
- Perform extensive tasks within the General Fund Enterprise Business System (GFEBS) and Microsoft Excel environments.
- Execute financial control, budgeting, coordination, and review/report on reimbursable and direct cite programs for your assigned area of responsibility.
- Provide advice and guidance covering a wide variety of financial policies, directives and program/system requirements.
- Review, analyze and interpret various financial documents and reports in order to recommend solutions to difficult and complex problems.
- Prepare reports citing the significance of funding, achievements and prospects for attaining established milestones.
- Prepare budget and program requirements as well as supporting documents.
- Formulate budget and cost estimates to support plans, programs, and activities of your assigned organization.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/522489400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.