About the Position: Position(s) will be filled under the Department of the Army Pathways Intern Program. Click here or more information on Pathways program participation.Learn more about this agency
**This position is Not-to-Exceed (NTE) 120 Days with the ability to extend up to a year, with the option to extend an additional year, NTE 2 years.**
- Pathways Internship positions provide for development and training. As an intern, you will be assigned to a senior specialize or group of specialists.
- You will be assigned tasks designed to familiarize you with different aspects of the occupation. Tasks will vary depending on the senior specialist's current workload, but may include the following:
- Extract data from a variety of non-standardized sources
- Resolve design issues by utilizing engineering concepts/principles
- Prepare technical drawings and sketches using methods and procedures
- Operate a variety of laboratory instruments and equipment to obtain experimental data
- Measure, record and assess data
- Assist higher-graded engineers by interpreting technical drawings
- Assemble or disassemble products or system equipment
- Follow oral instructions to complete tasks
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/522118200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.