This position is located in the Department of Health And Human Services, Administration for Children and Families, Administration for Native Americans, located in Washington, District of Columbia.Learn more about this agency
Additional selections may be made across the Department of Health and Human Services through this vacancy announcement.
- Using qualitative and quantitative analysis techniques to analyzes and evaluate the management practices and methods, and administrative operations of substantive organizations and complex functions
- Developing policies, guidelines, instructions, and procedures for administrative and management requirements
- Developing of documents such as statements of work, funding memorandum, identifying deliverables and schedules for the work, and budget information
- Drafting management and administrative policy, guidance, or procedures to enhance program operations relating to Indigenous populations
- Working with Native American communities including to American Indians, Native Hawaiians, other Native American Pacific Islanders (including American Samoa, Guam, and the Northern Mariana Islands), and Alaska Natives
25% or less - You may be expected to 1-5 days a month.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/522021000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.