The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is Worldwide. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)Learn more about this agency
This position is located at the Seward Military Resort in Seward, AK.
Approximate dates of employment are 15 May - 15 September 2019.
For more information on this position click here.
- Performs a variety of tasks having several steps or a sequence of tasks that requires attention to work operations in a kitchen or dining area following established procedures.
- Primary duty is a meat carver in buffet lines during banquets, receptions, brunch, etc.
- Responsible for the proper carving of roasts, turkey and ham into individual serving sizes as requested by the guests.
- Receives specific training from the supervisory chef and is evaluated on the basis of demonstrated skill in carving as directed.
- Sets up buffet lines, steam tables, dining room tables and side service stands with hot and cold food items including meats, vegetables, salads, desserts, bread, butter and beverages; replenishes as necessary.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/521981600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.