About the Position: This position is with the Department of Public Health, Director of Clinical Support, at the Fort Belvoir Hospital.Learn more about this agency
- Perform a variety of administrative and support type duties in such areas as personnel management, technical reporting, timekeeping, travel, supply, and budget.
- Receive telephone calls and visitors in the assigned work area. Ascertain the nature of call/visitor and directs to the appropriate personnel.
- Take care of routine matters and on the basis of knowledge of program activities, procedures, requirements, and directs other inquiries to appropriate personnel.
- Prepare and review correspondence and reports. Return to staff members for correction if needed.
- Input timecards into an automated timekeeping system.
- Initiate, prepare, and complete purchase orders for office equipment and supplies.
- Review requests to determine if descriptive information is correct and that funds are available.
- Obtain invoices in order to complete procurement actions.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/521910300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.