*** Click on the "Learn more about this agency" button below for IMPORTANT information. ***Learn more about this agency
The IMCOM G-9 mission is to create and maintain "FIRST CHOICE" MWR products and services for America's Army, essential to a ready, self-reliant force.
APG - Where innovation and imagination protect, enable, and sustain our Nation's War fighter today and tomorrow.
Applications will be referred weekly every Monday with the first cut-off beginning on January 10th.
- Empties trash, restocks room condiments and supplies.
- Ensures rooms are locked and released for guest use.
- Treats guests courteously and professionally.
- Notify supervisors of matters requiring immediate attention.
- Cleans rooms, corridors, stairways, headboard, headboard light, door trim stains, marks, louvers closet door, toilet edges, shower head, coffee maker,
- Follows all prescribed procedures to include those pertaining to safety and the reporting of items needing engineering repair or maintenance.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/520974700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.