This position is located in Defense Information Systems Agency, FEC/IG2 at Fort Meade, MD.Learn more about this agency
- Develops policies, plans, and procedures relating to audit liaison throughout DISA and executes audit liaison functions as prescribed by appropriate laws, directives, and regulations.
- Serves as the focal point for all auditors external to DISA and facilitates the command reply and resolution process.
- Conducts follow-up and tracks management actions to correct problems identified in internal and external audit reports.
- Produces monthly and quarterly reports to senior management, detailing all ongoing internal and external audit activity by directorate, audit agency, and/or audit functional area.
- Arranges entrance and exit conferences and in-process reviews between external auditors and Agency officials.
- Performs Contracting Officer Representative COR duties.
Occasional travel - Less than 25%
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/520929300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.