This position is located in the Division of Resolutions and Receiverships, Complex Financial Institutions Branch of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation and provides support in the areas of large bank resolution readiness efforts.
Additional selections may be made from this vacancy announcement to fill identical vacancies that occur subsequent to this announcement.Learn more about this agency
- Serves as subject matter and technical expert on matters related to review and evaluation of resolution plans for the Division of Resolutions and Receiverships (DRR) in compliance with applicable resolution authority.
- Responsible for coordinating with OCFI, RMS, and DRR functional areas in formulating plans, strategies, and readiness efforts associated with resolving large financial institutions using either FDIA or DFA resolution authority.
- Analyzes financial and industry information to determine the complexity and structure of institutions to gauge and summarize impediments and challenges to resolution strategies. Analyzes and reviews complex legal documents and financial and organizational structures.
- Prepares advanced analyses and special studies and evaluates the probable impact of alternative courses of action in large, unusual, or exceptionally difficult problems.
- Develops and communicates highly technical information, both orally and in writing, to audiences within and outside the Division, including FDIC officials or private sector executives and other managers.
25% or less - This position requires overnight travel.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/520922400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.