This job opportunity is for a Social Worker position, position description T5013000/T5012000, within the MEDCOM unit of the New Jersey National Guard. This vacancy announcement is a Title 5, Excepted Service positionLearn more about this agency
As a Social Worker, GS-0185-11/12, you may be expected to accomplish the following:
- Conduct needs assessments, intake evaluations, and psycho-diagnostic assessments
- Evaluate training opportunities, and professional development activities
- Prepare written evaluation reports with clinical impressions and recommendations
- Determine program priorities, gaps, and means to meet annual goals
- Build networking processes and build a community provider directory
- Conduct pre-mobilization and post-mobilization screenings
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/520848700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.