This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- You will be manufacturing, loading, assembling, or disassembling of materials.
- You will be interpreting sketches, blueprints, or specifications as necessary to understand assignments in detail.
- You will be working with measuring devices related to ordnance equipment to perform dimensional measurements.
- You will be conducting safety checks and securing of processing facilities and equipment.
- You will be manufacturing, loading, assembling, dissembling, or reworking ordnance components such as warheads, rockets, missiles, Cartridge Actuated Devices (CADs), Propellant Actuated Devices (PADs) and Aircrew Escape Propellants (AEPs).
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/520389100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.