You will serve as a LIBRARIAN in the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences Office of Information and Education Technology, Learning Resource Center's Reference and Information Services Department of UNIF SRVS UNI OF THE HLTH SCI.Learn more about this agency
- You will manage the library instruction program.
- You will provide classroom-based reference instruction.
- You will identify and implement new topics and methods for instruction to meet the needs of the university's educational mission.
- You will design web-based learning modules.
- You will create and develop topics of interest to University patrons to be included in the instruction program.
- You will work with students to create modules for students on specialized library topics.
- You will conduct in-depth, highly specific scientific and medical searches for faculty, staff and students using medical and bioscience databases.
- You will advise patrons on the most effective use of bibliographic resources.
- You will serve as a Learning Resource Center liaison with the University's School of Medicine, Graduate School of Nursing and Postgraduate Dental Colleges.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/519737700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.