About the Position: This is an Acquisition Position and requires the employee to meet Defense Acquisition Workforce Act (DAWIA) requirements applicable to the duties of this position. The Acquisition Position requires a Level III certification in Acquisition Career Field ENIGNEERING/ COMPUTER SCIENCE within the first two years of employment. Are you willing and able to maintain certificationLearn more about this agency
- Participates with and provides advice and expertise to Program Executive Officers (PEOs), and Project Managers (PMs), senior engineers, hardware/platform developers, technical staff, and policy makers throughout DOD and the Federal government.
- Leads all project-related meetings, briefings, baseline reviews, and conferences.
- Provides technical expertise, advice, and guidance for preparation of policies, transition plans, and conceptual frameworks for major Army and DoD information systems
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills and is able to resolve issues quickly and effectively.
- Plans, directs, and conducts projects of broad scope and unusual complexity. Performs research, analysis, and engineering/computer science in support of technical projects.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/519428000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.