THIS IS AN INDIANA NATIONAL GUARD TITLE 32 EXCEPTED SERVICE POSITION
This National Guard position is for an ARCHITECT/ENGINEER, Position Description Number D1551P01and is part of the IN 181st Intelligence Wing, National Guard.
PCS and a Recruitment Incentive may be available. See below in Additional Information for specifics.Learn more about this agency
- Responsible for the acquisition, construction, maintenance, repair, and operating of real property facilities, and provides related management, engineering, and other support work.
- Exercises authority in planning, directing, controlling and coordinating architectural or engineering activities.
- Utilizes program and planning documents in determining real property facility requirements for programmed units and activities within the installation.
- Represents the ASUS Architect/Engineer at meetings and conferences with HQ ANG and intermediate command staff, Commanders and staff representatives of tenant organizations, etc.
- Determines operational trends and forecasts requirements.
- Provides technical instructions and information on architectural, engineering and other technical requirements and assigns phases of projects to subordinate architects, engineers, engineering technicians, and draftsmen.
- Establishes technical engineering and architectural processes, criteria, and functions.
- Through subordinate supervisors, directs civilian and military employees engaged in readiness, Crash-Fire-Rescue engineering design, explosive ordnance disposal engineering, and operational facility maintenance duties.
- Develops and maintains effective engineering staff relationships with ASUS and tenant organizations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/519257500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.