The position(s) covered by this vacancy announcement is in the Department of Defense (DoD) Acquisition Workforce Personnel Demonstration Project (AcqDemo). For more information please see: AcqDemoLearn more about this agency
This position is part of the Missile Defense Agency (MDA). The incumbent will be responsible for advising the MDA leadership on all matters related to program cost, schedule, and performance across the Ballistic Missile Defense System (BMDS).
As a PROGRAM ANALYST at the NH-0343-4 some of your typical work assignments may include:
- Advising Missile Defense Agency (MDA) leadership on all matters related to program cost, schedule, and performance across the Ballistic Missile Defense System (BMDS).
- Ensuring that BMDS program/project requirements are properly identified, budgeted, and acquired in accordance with Agency and DoD acquisition regulation policies.
- Assessing, managing, and eliminating risk related to program cost, schedule and performance.
- Working to identify and conducting special studies and analyses to determine the future course of the MDA program efficiency by identifying and proposing new organizational structures, realignment of functions and staffing.
- Improving operating concepts and criteria and stimulating the development of improved policies, methodologies and techniques across the BMDS.
- Researching, analyzing, and participating in drafting and reviewing comprehensive reports to Congress, and preparing, reviewing and documenting draft testimony and responses to Congressional or external inquiries.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/518881200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.