About the Position: Winchester, a city of 30,000, is located in the beautiful Shenandoah Valley 70 miles northwest of Washington, DC.Learn more about this agency
Visit the US Army Corps of Engineers, Transatlantic Division website at the link here.
Position may be eligible for limited telework in accordance with agency Policy.
- Executes a full-service public affairs program comprised of media relations and communication planning for those projects delegated by the Public Affairs Officer.
- Manages the digital content for the division and its subordinate units that include public websites, social media presences, and internal district Public Affairs intranet.
- Monitors daily and future trends to determine which social strategies need to be utilized and which need to be eliminated.
- Maintains release authority based on established Division Public Affairs guidelines.
- Works directly with public affairs officers and content managers to maximize sharing of content across the division and to higher headquarters.
- Uses the public website as a communication channel and uses best Public Affairs knowledge to identify and pursue new and innovative ways to provide agency information to the public.
- Releases stories, photographs, and videos on behalf of the division and all subordinate units through established electronic systems.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel up to 20% of the for this position to locations that are predominantly in the Middle East.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/518697000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.