You will serve as a WRITER-EDITOR(SPEECH WRITER) in the Office of the Secretary of the Navy (SECNAV) of OFFSECNAV WASHINGTON DC.Learn more about this agency
- You will provide comprehensive editorial and production support required for hardcopy and electronic publication.
- You will present all written material in clear and unambiguous terms to reduce the possibility of unfavorable command reaction, media attention, and public reaction.
- You will perform research and write submissions to organize, balance and apply appropriate tone, as well as consistent sense of style, grammar and the flow of finished product.
- You will determine and apply analytical tools to conduct in depth analysis to identify, quantify, and evaluate the mutual effects and interrelationships between goals and financial resources and policies.
- You will examine the content of documents for clarity and length, and organizes the material structurally in terms of the order of sentences, paragraphs, sections and findings to improve presentation.
- Prepare communication materials (e.g., speeches, testimony, talking points, articles of publication, conferences presentations, executive summaries, multi-media presentation, script writing, slides selection, etc.) on a wide variety of subjects.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/518490800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.