This vacancy is for multiple Survey Statistician positions in the Associate Director for Decennial Census Programs (ADDC) area, located at the U.S. Census Bureau. Positions may also be filled in Greenbelt, MD.
This Job Opportunity Announcement may be used to fill other Survey Statistician, GG-1530-14 positions within the Census Bureau in the same geographical location with the same qualifications and specialized experience.Learn more about this agency
The individual selected for this position will:
- Plan, schedule, carry out, monitor, and report status of activities with multiple stakeholders.
- Oversee and direct the work of individual teams.
- Gather requirements, employ agile development practices, conduct system integration and user acceptances testing on survey instrument development.
- Employ business process modeling techniques to identify efficient processes in areas such as IT buildout, the government hiring process, and government acquisition process.
- Work collaboratively with clients, co-workers, peers, and colleagues to develop products to meet customer needs.
Occasional travel - Travel may be required.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/517990300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.