This vacancy is for multiple Survey Statistician positions in the Associate Director for Decennial Census Programs (ADDC) area, located at the U.S. Census Bureau.Learn more about this agency
This Job Opportunity Announcement may be used to fill other Survey Statistician, GG-1530-13 positions within the Census Bureau in the same geographical location with the same qualifications and specialized experience.
- Plan, schedule, carry out, monitor, and report status of activities for survey research projects.
- Oversee and direct the work of individuals and teams.
- Design, conduct, and report finding and recommendations of methodological research associated with instrument development, measurement error, nonresponse reduction and respondent burden in establishment surveys.
- Work collaboratively with clients, co-workers, peers, and colleagues to develop products to meet customer needs.
- Communicate with a variety of customers, management, stakeholders, and internal workgroups.
Occasional travel - Travel may be required.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/517984700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.