About the Position: You will serve as a Director of Religious Education for the Religious Support Office, Installation Management Command, Fort Huachuca, Religious Support office ensuring soldiers, reservists, civilians, and family members are afforded religious education programs to exercise their religious beliefs.Learn more about this agency
- Provide guidance on matters of religious education, youth ministry, administration and coordination of the program.
- Develop curriculum, theological instruction, teacher training and volunteer requirements.
- Serve as the Installation focal point for implementation, policy and practices of religious education and youth ministry.
- Utilize cutting-edge religious education and youth ministry resources and trends.
- Assess resource needs and deficits in order to meet the needs of religious education programming across the installation.
- Develop appropriated and non-appropriated portion of the Chaplains Master Religious Program budgeting and planning documents.
- Serve as primary administrator for religious education and youth ministry volunteers.
- Recruit volunteer workers for all phases of the program.
- Provide for training and mentoring of religious education and youth ministry.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/517114100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.