About the Location: Fairbanks is the largest city in the interior region of Alaska and offers unique shopping and dining as well as outdoor activities such as fishing, hunting, hiking, camping and skiing. Spectacular views of the Northern Lights and also the site of the Yukon Quest International sled dog race. Summers are usually warm with temperatures in the 70s and 80s with up to 22 hours of light; winter temperatures average 8 to -20 degrees with as little as 3 hours and 41 minutes of light.Learn more about this agency
- Provide guidance in matters of religious education, youth ministry, administers, and coordination of the program.
- Advise on appropriate courses of action to improve religious education programming.
- Advise on actions necessary to establish policy framework for religious education and youth ministry.
- Integrate technological developments into religious education programs.
- Act as a liaison with other congregations in planning community wide programs.
- Serve as primary administrator for religious education and youth ministry volunteers.
- Recommend appropriate material and personnel resources to ensure responsiveness to the educational needs.
- Develop curriculum, theological instruction, teacher training and volunteer requirements.
- Develop religious education and youth ministry portion of the installation-training plan for chaplains, chaplain assistants, civilian, and/or volunteers.
- Coordinate annual installation-level training conference for religious education and youth ministry personnel.
- Administer religious educator life cycle for continuing professional development.
Occasional travel - Temporary Duty Travel (TDY) may be required up to 10%
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/514535000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.