The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is the local commuting area. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)Learn more about this agency
This position is located at Cheyenne Mountain Shooting Complex.
- Executes range facility opening, closing, and operating procedures in accordance with installation, local, and federal laws. Maintains communications and follows instructions of the installation range control agency to ensure safe operations.
- Coordinates medical support through the installation range control agency. Instructs patrons on range safety practices, and provides general firearm and marksmanship information. Responsible for all safety issues in the operation of the range.
- Ensures proper handling storage, accountability, inventory of ammunition, and vault security. Issues ammunition and range related accessories to customers, checks ID, and collects fees.
- Checks inventory and supplies, and requests restock. Performs cashier duties and maintains records of sales. Conducts facility and range maintenance.
- Circulates among patrons to assure service is satisfactory, and that customers adhere to safety procedures. Receives and resolves customer complaints. Directs patrons; schedules use of ranges; conducts briefings; and monitors patrons.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/514088000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.