You will serve as a Human Resource Specialist Lead in the STAFFING AND CLASSIFICATION BRANCH of the HUMAN RESOURCES DIVISION of the CORPORATE OPERATIONS DEPARTMENT NAVSURFWARCEN IHEODTECHDIV.Learn more about this agency
The salary range shown above represents all of the positions within the band, including high grade positions. This is not a high grade position; therefore, the salary may be limited to a GS-13 Step 10 (currently $126,062).
- You will serve as the Lead Staffing and Classification Specialist, providing guidance and support to a team of Staffing and Classification specialists and assistants.
- You will ensure that hiring actions are moving expeditiously and in support of the Command hiring goals and initiatives.
- You will serve as first point of contact for Staffing Spec needing advice and guidance on staffing, classification, hiring, and compensation matters for positions in the General Schedule, Federal Wage System, and the NUWC/NSWC Demonstration Project.
- You will work with the Branch Manager and Recruiting and Student Outreach Lead to plan overall strategy and solutions for the recruitment, hiring, and staffing mission of the branch.
- You will serve as the Staffing Specialist for Command Offices or other high-level actions as assigned, working as a strategic partner with the customer, suggesting recruitment strategies, processing personnel actions, and providing customer service.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/513997600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.