This position is located in Defense Information Systems Agency, at FEC/Office of the Director (IG11) at Fort Meade, Maryland.Learn more about this agency
- Plans, organizes, conducts, and manages highly complex investigations of violations of DISA policies and instructions, and United States statutes and regulations such as Titles 10, 15, 18, and 48 of the United States Code;
- Conducts and manages investigations with extreme tact and discretion since premature disclosure of evidence could impede the investigation or unjustly affect the reputation of innocent persons;
- Analyzes and evaluates the evidence, distinguishes facts from hearsay, and provides reports of investigations;
- Expands investigations until sufficient facts are obtained to prove/disapprove new allegations developed during the course of an investigation;
- Initiates and maintains continuing liaison with Federal, state and local law enforcement officials to assure investigative continuity on matters of mutual interest;
- Plans, organizes, and conducts interviews of subjects, complainants and witnesses, and administers oaths and rights warnings;
- Identifies violations of Federal statutes, investigates wrongdoing, preserves evidence, ensures the Constitutional rights of subjects and witnesses during an investigation, and presents findings to officials.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/513368500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.