The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is Local Hire.Learn more about this agency
This position is located at Stars and Stripes Pacific, Tokyo, Japan.
- Assigns and monitors work of subordinate employees to ensure timely completion of assigned projects.
- Participates in the definition of graphic and multimedia requirements and develops or assist with the documentation to be use in the process and validation of such requirements.
- In coordination with Director, Interactive Media, develop and execute the direction for the theater-level multimedia graphics department.
- As a multimedia specialist, provides graphics and multimedia technical support to assist in developing, coordinating and implementing a comprehensive graphic design package for external and internal customers.
- Responsible for the design, development, testing and/or evaluation/assessment of new technology to provide efficiency and ensure the department is on the cutting edge.
- Keeps abreast of latest technology and applies the knowledge to the design and development of web publishing, visual information products, and print products.
- Provides input on/develop departmental budget.
- Performs full range of supervisory responsibilities which include performance appraisals, disciplinary actions, leave approval, and hiring authority.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/513273900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.