You will serve as a CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT SPEC in the CAD/PAD DIVISION, SYSTEMS ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT of NAVSURFWARCEN IHEODTECHDIV.Learn more about this agency
- You will implement policies and procedures, resulting in effective product configuration management.
- You will support systems acquisition and life cycle management for multiple customers, commands and activities.
- You will analyze and solve conventional configuration management problems.
- You will prepare and present reports, proposals, charts used in presentations.
- You will deliver oral presentations to various audiences to secure cooperation, present technical information, resolve controversial matters, or convey status updates.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/513206700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.