This Title 32 National Guard position is for a Aircraft Electrician, Position Description Number D1549P01and is part of the NJ 177th MAI SQ, National Guard.Learn more about this agency
This position is for an indefinite length of time and is not permanent.
As a Aircraft Electrician, WG-2892-11, youmay be expected to accomplish the following:
- Analyze malfunctions using schematics, logic and wiring diagrams, computer data, and factory drawings
- Remove and replace components or assemblies down to the lowest level authorized by depot
- Perform organizational and intermediate level maintenance modifications as required
- Modify and update electrical and environmental support equipment according to applicable technical publications
- Perform precise and advanced wiring maintenance procedures on aircraft
- Document maintenance actions and man-hour expenditures on maintenance forms and computer systems
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/510993700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.