PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:Learn more about this agency
1. This position is not a full-time telework position; however the position does allow for situational telework.
2. This position is designated as confidential or policy-determining under the Administrative Office (AO) Personnel Act, Section 3(a)(5)(B) and, as such, is not covered by the AO's personnel regulations developed under the AO Personnel Act of 1990.
This position is located in the Office of Public Affairs (OPA). OPA is the central point of contact for public information and communications at the Administrative Office of the U.S. Courts (AO). OPA provides a wide range of communications services for judges, court staff, and the AO and serves as the liaison between the Judiciary and the news media. OPA's core programs are media relations, web/new media services, video production services, and educational outreach.
Serving as the Digital Communications Analyst, the incumbent will work closely with OPA staff to formulate strategy for optimal content development and delivery. The Digital Communications Analyst will join the OPA web team, which is comprised of communications strategists, web editors, content development staff, and technical staff. OPA operates in collaborative, team-based, Agile operating environment. The duties of this position include but are not limited to:
- Performing quantitative and qualitative analysis in support of OPA and agency goals and priorities. Developing actionable reporting and data visualization: reports, dashboards, and presentations. Identifying trends and insights.
- Serving as primary point of contact for selection, planning, implementation, and administration of digital metrics tools. Establishing and maintaining methods for collecting and analyzing quantitative and qualitative data about OPA's web, video, and social media userbase and turning it into actionable insights.
- Providing advice to AO offices and units on industry best practices in digital analytics. Providing training to users on use of analytics tools and availability of reports.
- Developing training to enable OPA staff and AO stakeholders to understand and independently use data to inform day-to-day content and operations decisions.
- Working closely with web team and OPA staff to design, implement and evaluate experiments on digital platforms, including A/B and Multivariate Testing (MVT) for websites, social media campaigns and email marketing.
- Providing analysis on efforts to improve internal and external Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Creating appropriate reports, analysis and related recommendations to improve reach and effectiveness of OPA's digital communications via search.
- Providing technical assistance to content editors and web operations team to establish measurable digital goals and developing analytics frameworks to evaluate progress toward those goals.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/510701000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.