About the Position: You will serve as the principal assistant to the Commander, Asymmetric Warfare Group (AWG), performing administrative and clerical assistance in support of the work of this complex organization.Learn more about this agency
- Independently coordinates and carries out the day-to-day administrative, technical and clerical operations in support of the administrative management of the Command Suite.
- Coordinates closely with members of the Command Group to establish, improve upon and provide continuity of office functions.
- Maintains comprehensive knowledge of current and potential administrative operations and projects, commitments of the Commander in order to anticipate need for supporting data.
- Receives all incoming correspondence for the Commander and determines which items require supervisor's immediate attention.
- Schedules official, social and personal appointments without prior approval based on knowledge of priorities, current important issues and personal preferences of the Commander.
- Personally responds to queries involving administrative policies, procedures and past practices.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position up to 10% of the time.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/510299100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.