This position is part of the TX G4, MATES, and is located in Gatesville, Texas. The purpose of this position is to perform maintenance production management, to achieve or maintain desired production levels, to serve as an equipment readiness expert for units supported by the facility, and to provide technical guidance and oversight to a lower-graded Production Controller.Learn more about this agency
Texas National Guard Job Opportunities
As a PRODUCTION CONTROLLER (Title 32) with the Texas Army National Guard, your duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Establishes plans and schedules for maintenance and repair, using multiple process production methods and procedures for a variety of vehicles and equipment such as combat vehicles, heavy-duty engineering and mobile equipment, tracked vehicles, towed and self-propelled artillery, communications and electronic equipment, guided missile systems, and small arms.
- Ensures Modified Table of Organization and Equipment (MTO&E) or Table of Distribution and Allowances (TDA) reportable Line Item Numbers (LIN) are properly managed, reported and accounted for with respect to readiness reports, property accountability reports, and system management.
- Programs workload, shop space, and available personnel on a short and long-term basis.
- Ensures that unit Class 9 (CL IX) accounts are funded, budgeted, and executed to maximize readiness.
- Designates and maintains current maintenance priorities by Force Activity Designator, pacing items, Equipment Readiness Codes (ERC) A, B, and C equipment type, available funds, commander's priority, state/national priorities (in the case of floods, fires, and mobilizations), and unit supported.
- Analyzes repair methods and develops control procedures and policies to assure accomplishment of programs to meet priorities and deadlines established by higher authority or support activities.
- Provides technical guidance and oversight to a lower-graded Production Controller.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/510155100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.