About the Position: Responsible for comprehensive program for two or more specific faith groups across the Installation. Ensures that soldiers, reservists, authorized civilians, and family members are afforded religious education programs, which allow them to exercise their religious beliefs regardless of faith group.Learn more about this agency
- Provides guidance in matters of religious education, youth ministry, administers, and coordination of the program.
- Reviews policies from higher headquarters and advises on actions necessary to establish policy framework for religious education and youth ministry.
- Assesses religious education needs of junior enlisted personnel, young married couples, NCOs, officers, military civilians, family members, DOD contractors, and retirees through use of surveys, questionnaires, and personal community involvement.
- Develops installation Religious Education marketing and advertising plan with emphasis on religious education and youth ministry.
- Provides for training and mentoring of religious education and youth ministry.
- Promotes Chaplains religious education and youth ministry volunteer recognition program.
- Administers all religious education and youth ministry.
- Coordinates annual installation-level training conference for religious education and youth ministry personnel.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/509571700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.