About the Position: Responsible for comprehensive program for at least one specific faith group on small or medium Installation. Ensures that soldiers, reservists, authorized civilians, and family members are afforded religious education programs, which allow them to exercise their religious beliefs regardless of faith group.Learn more about this agency
- Advises Garrison Chaplain and senior faith group Chaplain on small or medium installations Religious Education and youth programs.
- Provides leadership, guidance, and programming for one or more worshipping communities.
- Provides input to Garrison Chaplain for annual and monthly budgets for religious education materials and support activities.
- Provides a comprehensive Religious Education program for soldiers, authorized civilians, and their family members.
- Provide marketing and advertising for emphasis on religious education and youth ministry.
- Promotes Chaplain's religious education and youth ministry volunteer recognition program.
- Ensures and makes provision for training and mentoring of religious education and youth ministry personnel.
Occasional travel - Travel for business and/or training purposes may be required 5%.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/509553700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.