Learn more about this agency
This position is located in the DoD OIG, Mission Support Team (MST), Human Capital Management (HCM), Onboarding Division.
- Provides technical support for recruitment and placement in Delegated Examining, Merit Promotion, excepted service hiring, and specialized recruiting programs.
- Provides technical support for a wide range of HCM functions including classification, position management, recruitment, staffing, employee relations and work life programs.
- Conducts pre-employment processes.
- Processes or coordinates processing of Permanent Change of Station actions and actions needed to support OIG personnel in foreign locations.
- Establishes and maintains a variety of electronic and hard copy records.
- Utilizes a number of HR information systems.
- Works with one or more shared service providers in processing staffing and placement actions.
- Performs assigned special technical projects and supports larger directorate projects.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/509286600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.