This National Guard position is for a Machinist, Position Description Number D1489000 and is part of the NJ 108th MAI SQ, National Guard.Learn more about this agency
As a Machinist, WG-3414-11, you will:
- Perform shop calculations
- Determine metal identity and characteristics
- Test specimens for predetermined requirements
- Weld ferrous and non-ferrous metals and alloys
- Heat/treat metal parts as required
- Make precision measurements
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/508980800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.