This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
THIS IS AN EXPEDITED HIRING AUTHORITY ANNOUNCEMENT.
- You will serve as a Team Lead, Contract Specialist in the 02 Department at NSWC IHEODTD.
- You will interpret and apply Federal, Department of Defense (DoD), Department of Navy (DON), and local acquisition regulations, policies, and procedures of the Contracts Department contracting process and local standard operating procedures.
- You will develop and update policies, instructions, and standard operating procedures for the Contracts Department to assist in ensuring compliance with Federal, DoD, DON, NAVSEA and other regulations.
- You will provide various data collection support responding with quick turnaround expectations that may be requested at various levels within DoD.
- You will support the Procurement Surveillance Program (PSP).
- You will interface with higher levels of leadership for strategy planning, determining the best acquisition approach to implement procedures and determining the depth of analysis or review required under general department and regulatory guidelines
Occasional travel - Occasional travel, You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/508260300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.