You will serve as a Public Affairs Specialist in the Naval Medical Center San Diego (NMCSD) of NAVAL MEDICAL CENTER-SAN DIEGO.Learn more about this agency
- You will analyze immediate and long-range community relations needs at NMCSD, including interactions with the City of San Diego, and formulate strategic plans to meet them.
- You will develop and implement short and long-term marketing and communication plans to promote healthcare-related products, services, programs and issues across hospital and branch health clinics.
- You will advise the Public Affairs Officer of postential controversies and any other development with wide-ranging implications.
- You will meet with councils and committees established by the Command to foster morale and address command climate issues; advise the Command on communication tactics and strategies.
- You will develop news releases and media advisories to support external communication efforts.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/508055800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.