This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancy. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- You will serve as the Branch Manager responsible for supervising, leading and managing employees of the D32 Life Cycle support Branch.
- You will organize, implement and manage branch work to establish or achieve branch goals and plans.
- You will plan, assign, evaluate work, or personnel performance.
- You will set or negotiate performance and work deadlines.
- You will serve as an expert authority in Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) logistics program management.
- You will be responsible for executing the total logistics life cycle support.
- You will oversee Joint Service Explosive Ordnance Disposal (JS EOD) contract support, through management of integrated logistics support managers, contracting officers representatives, and financial management analysts.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/507433000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.