The Office of the Chief Administrative Officer (CAO) provides operations support services and business solutions to the community of 10,000 House Members, Officers and staff. The CAO organization comprises more than 600 technical and administrative staff working in a variety of areas, including information technology, finance, budget management, human resources, payroll, child care, food and vending, procurement, logistics and administrative counsel.
The Program Coordinator of the Wellness Center will be directly responsible for providing administrative and programmatic support to the Program Manager in the process of designing and execution of a series of comprehensive, centralized, easily accessible wellness programs and activities. The incumbent will also work with the Program Manager to ensure that collaborative relationships with internal and external strategic partners are established and maintained.Learn more about this agency
1. Oversee and manage the logistics associated with scheduling trainings, events and other wellness related activities.
2. Serve as the primary point of contact for the Wellness Center customers who call or visit the storefront office.
3. Participate in the development of a comprehensive wellness strategy and program, designing branded marketing and related materials, and the delivery of all services, contracts, programming and training.
4. Coordinate collaborations with the House Wellness Advisory Committee.
5. Gather and analyze data to measure success on wellness programs and initiatives, and make recommendations to the Program Manager.
6. Assist in the development of a communication process across the House to support wellness programs.
7. Remain current on wellness/health promotion industry trends, products and best practices.
8. Seek out professional development opportunities that contribute to work effectiveness and efficiency.
9. Review and update standard policies and procedures as appropriate.
10. Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…
Applications will be accepted from U.S. Citizens and Non-Citizens.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/507060200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.