Fort Eustis, Virginia is located in Newport News, between historic Williamsburg and Virginia Beach. Local Transportation via the Hampton Roads Transit (HRT) bus service to the surrounding area which includes Hampton, Norfolk, Portsmouth, Chesapeake and Virginia Beach. There are convenient interstate and major highways connecting the city to the neighboring cities above plus York County, Gloucester, Suffolk, and Smithfield.Learn more about this agency
- Establish and integrate projects into the architectural planning process to include scope and criteria, schedules and milestones, budgets, dependencies, and responsibilities of the participating parties, assumptions and risks, and contingencies.
- Coordinates the planning, design, cost, etc., for projects of substantial scope and complexity as, measured by diversity, geographical area, management demands, technical intricacies, and public issues.
- Participates in budget programming decisions which impact long and short-range courses of action for assigned projects.
- Maintains project status and provides facility architectural data to ensure leadership is aware of project status.
- Negotiates and integrates all Division's functions (i.e., Architectural planning, Architectural design, cost engineering, construction, real estate, contracting, etc.), customer needs and other agencies' commitments in support of assigned project.
Occasional travel - Business travel of up to 10 percent may be required.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/506142400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.