As a Management and Program Analyst (Strategic Foresight) at the GS-0343-14, you will be part of the Forecasting and Methods office. If selected you will apply your expertise in foresight methods to explore emerging trends and innovative approaches to solving current/future workforce challenges. You will help shape the Federal Government's human capital priorities and future workforce needs through predictive analytics based on environmental scans and foresight methodologies.Learn more about this agency
- Analyzing highly complex human capital data to identify and forecast future workforce trends and requirements.
- Building , supporting and sustaining OPM's foresight program as recognized leader.
- Serving as a liaison to other foresight efforts in the federal government and organizations around the world.
- Communicate highly technical and complex findings and action items, both verbally and in writing accurately and concisely.
- Conducting regular environmental scans and applying appropriate and complex foresight methodologies to determine key trends and driving forces that may affect Human Capital in the future.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/505273700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.