This position is part of the Bitter Lake National Wildlife Refuge. As Administrative Technician, you will provide a wide range of administrative support for the Refuge.Learn more about this agency
This announcement is being advertised concurrently under R2-18-10258553-CL-MP for current and former federal employees serving under a competitive service career or career-conditional appointment or reinstatement eligible. You must apply to each announcement separately if you wish to be considered under both recruitment methods.
- Apply comprehensive knowledge of budgetary procedures, regulations and inter-relationships among multiple programs to assist with data entry of obligations and payments, to balance all accounts, and to maintain accuracy of budget data
- Prepare and submit requisitions in an automated system for the procurement and payment of services, supplies, and equipment, ensuring necessary justification and approvals are obtained
- Enter a range of standard time and attendance information and/or adjustments into an automated system
- Assist employees in the areas of personnel, acquisition, payroll, travel, etc.
- Initiate and process various personnel actions (promotions, awards, recruitments, reassignments, resignations, etc.)
- Serve as receiving officer and initiate property receiving reports; assist with annual physical inventory of accountable property: and initiate reports of survey, sale of, disposal or transfers of property, and similar documents.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/504900300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.